Monday, January 24, 2011

IT'S OFFICIALLY 2011 THE TAKEOVER!!


I woke up this morning with great news that Alexander Devoe and I were named 2011 Urban x Awards Show Host this coming July as well as being named as the new host for Spice Sirius Radio show on Thursday nights "Women of the World". Great things are defiantly happening for me and my camp!!! Got a call from a very Big Magazine that will do a day and life (following me) for a day. Just booked 2 of my artist for April to perform in Alabama on a College tour. I'm feeling a little like Diddy right now, " You can hate me now, but I won't stop now, cause I can't stop now" Just know I know that God is good!!! He has truly bless me with good health and a good soul.
Let's do it!! It's time to Takeover and do the d*** thing!!!

ALWAYS KEEP IT SEXY
NYOMI BANXXX


No comments: